What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Fitness and Weight Training Ebook Reviews and Catalog. Learn more about all the best training ebooks available on the Internet!
- Learn the “never-before-seen” secrets of combining multiple types of resistances to get DOUBLE and even TRIPLE the results out of every single set you do!
- Learn how to SHATTER your genetic muscle-building limitations by changing your body’s physiology.
- Learn exactly how to eat and train to lose maximum fat as quickly as possible while keeping and even GAINING muscle mass.
- Learn 53 unique, plateau-busting pec exercises that will get you out of ANY chest training rut you’re in.
- Get 53 unique exercises that will help you increase your muscle mass and strength quickly and overcome exercise monotony instantly!
How much can I trust what they say?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I know I can find out some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Fitness E Books scores an averge of 3.97, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fitness E Books scores 65.50/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.fitness-ebooks.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fitness-ebooks.com you’ll also be taken through to fitness-ebooks.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)